For over 25 years, Davison has helped everyday people prepare and present their ideas to corporations, manufacturers, and retailers for possible licensing. Their exclusive “idea to product” method is responsible for more products in the stores than anyone else in this industry. Founder George Davidson has spent his entire career creating the company’s method that helps inventors and idea people chase their dreams at an affordable price. Davison will build your product idea into a working prototype or product sample that we can then present to a corporation.
Davison has a highly skilled team of 250 employees, and their team of licensing personnel presents new product ideas to corporations on an ongoing basis. While Davison can’t guarantee that an invention will be licensed by a corporation, they do believe that if you’re going to pursue a new product idea, you should do it with experience behind you. If you’re looking to have your new product idea prepared and presented to a corporation for possible licensing, Davison will provide you with a no-cost consultation of your idea.
How They Can Help
- Davison is based in Pittsburgh, PA and works with clients from around the world who want to invent new products.
- Davison Products have sold in over 1,200 stores & online retailers.
- Company designs products for both individuals and corporate clients.
- Davison has won numerous design awards for innovative product designs.
- Services include market/patent research, prototype development, and packaging design.
- Will not speak to you specifically about your idea until you complete their Idea Security Agreement (maintains confidentiality of your idea).