DESKTOP 3D PRINTING
MakerBot, a subsidiary of Stratasys, Ltd., is leading the Next Industrial Revolution by setting the standards in reliable and affordable desktop 3D printing. Founded in 2009, Brooklyn-based MakerBot® (www.makerbot.com) has grown to be the global leader in desktop 3D printing. There are more than 15,000 MakerBot Desktop 3D Printers in use by engineers, designers, researchers, and people who just like to make things. In addition to MakerBot’s online presence, you can also visit the MakerBot Store in the NoHo district of Manhattan, the first retail store of its kind in the world, which offers the chance to learn about desktop 3D printing, get demonstrations, participate in workshops, and buy all kinds of cool consumer products made on MakerBot Replicator 2 Desktop 3D Printers.
MakerBot has been honored with many accolades, including Popular Mechanics’ “Overall Winner” for best 3D printer, Time Magazine’s “Best Inventions of 2012,” Popular Mechanics’ “Editor’s Choice Award,” Popular Science’s “Product of the Year,” Fast Company’s “One of the World’s Top 10 Most Innovative Companies in Consumer Electronics,” and many more.
How They Can Help:
- Provide cutting-edge 3D printers, scanners, and materials for your projects.
- MakerBot PLA Filament, a bioplastic derived from corn.
- Professionally engineered and expertly built for speed.
- Pop-out build platform for convenient print retrieval.
- MakerBot MakerWare software that speeds the 3D printing process.
- Responsive, expert customer support.
Source: Stratasys, Ltd.