Ponoko is an online service for manufacturing and has helped to pioneer the creation and exchange of downloadable product designs. Company milestones include:
- 2007: Developed the Personal Factory software platform to create and make downloadable products.
- 2007: Launched Personal Factory online laser-cutting service.
- 2010: Licensed Personal Factory to three independent laser cutting services in Europe.
- 2010: Added Personal Factory electronics catalog supplied by SparkFun.
- 2010: Launched Personal Factory online 3D printing service.
- 2011: Launched Personal Factory online CNC routing service.
- 2011: Released Personal Factory API and the world’s first online directory of ‘product creation apps’.
- 2012: Announced 4 apps for the maker movement built with the Personal Factory API
How They Can Help:
- Buy, sell and make custom goods – with or without design skills.
- Zero minimum orders. Instant online pricing with a 365-day free replacement policy.
- You can sell your products and products plans from your own Showroom.
How it Works: