PROTECT YOUR IP GLOBALLY
World Intellectual Property Organization (WIPO) is the global forum for intellectual property services, policy, information and cooperation. WIPO is a self-funding agency of the United Nations, with 187 member states.
The organization’s mission is to lead the development of a balanced and effective international intellectual property (IP) system that enables innovation and creativity for the benefit of all. WIPO’s mandate, governing bodies and procedures are set out in the WIPO Convention, which established the organization in 1967.
How They Can Help:
- File, manage or search patents, trademarks, designs and appellations of origin.
- Follow policy discussions and negotiations on the future development of global IP.
- Search technology and brand-related information in our free global databases.
- Provides global services to protect IP across borders and to resolve disputes.
- Access a global reference source for intellectual property.